Info: Dual Resonator
The Dual Resonator kit comes with a few parts that need some soldering.
The kit comes with the following parts. If you are missing any please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1x PCb
- 1x 8Mhz Resonator
- 1x SMD Switch
- 1x 16Mhz Resonator
- 3pin heade
If you have a 3rd third hand it makes soldering much easier due to the small size of the PCB.
- Start with the SMD switch. It can be placed either direction.
- Apply solder to 1 of the pads.
- While heating the pad place the switch.
- Once aligned remove the heat.
- Solder the rest of the pins.
- Insert each resonator and bend the pins slightly to the side so they don’t fall out when you flip it over.
- Flip over and solder each of the pins
- Clip the leads just above the solder joint.
- Holding one side of the headers apply soldering to the opposite side and opposite pin, careful not to burn yourself.
- Once aligned solder the rest of the pins.