Current Version: 1.1
This kit comes with everything you need to make and control an LED Matrix from your own microcontroller. It comes with all the SMD parts pre-soldered. All you need to do is solder the header pins and the LED Matrix to the board. This kit can also be a great way to practice through-hole soldering.
- AS1107 – 64 LED Driver from AMS
- 33k Resistor – Sets max current for the LED Matrix. See datasheet for AS1107
- Digital Input – Either from your own microcontroller or the LED Matrix Master
- Digital Out – Connection to another LED Matrix Link
- Header connection for 3mm 8×8 LED Matrix
You can find some sketch examples for use with a Arduino based micrcontroller on github: https://github.com/FriedCircuits?tab=repositories
We will add more over time.
1.2: First shipping version