Current Version: 1.4
Info: USB Tester OLED Backpack
The USB Tester OLED backpack is an add-on for the USB Tester for displaying and data logging the voltage and current for any USB device. This allows you to easily monitor USB devices without having to connect a Digital Multi-Meter.
- USB A connection to measuring device.
- ICSP programming headers. (Shipping version will not have headers.) Above these headers is the RX\TX header.
- LED for current warning set point.
- OLED display which shows readout of values on the left and a mini graph on the right.
- USB B mini connection to computer for data logging and uploading a new firmware.
- Unused Digital GPIOs.
- Unused ADC GPIOs.
- Connection to USB Tester, there is another on the top side.
- USB B mini connection to computer or power source.
- Not visible is a mode button on the backside. Check out the new featuers: http://www.aerodynes.fr/2013/09/08/fried-circuits-tester-multiscreen-and-energy-measurement/
Source Code: Here
Java App: Here
If you would like to purchase one you can find it on Tindie: https://www.tindie.com/shops/FriedCircuits/usb-tester-oled-backpack-with-display/
1.3: First shipping version
1.4: Fixed PCB dimension layer and thickened current sensing traces